Makeup products to help you create glowing skin!
It's a million below zero here in Toronto at the moment, and I have been very diligent about protecting my skin and making sure that it is hydrated to the max!
As a professional makeup artist, my clients and girl friends look to me for product suggestions and advice. I have to admit that I am not always faithful to a product, however, there are a few gems that I will reach for time and time again.
At the moment here are my must-have products to help you create glowing skin this season!
1. Is one of my newest favs! It's a certified, organic Rose Hip Oil serum that helps with hydration, combat oiliness, wrinkles, acne scars and a dozen other things. Simply apply a few drops to damp skin, and your face will be left dewy and hydrated!
2. Next up is my most favorite foundation primer product. I have been using this product for years now. It's called invisi-line by Motives (Nanoblur is a close second), and I love the texture, the airbrush effect it provides and I always apply a thin layer before my foundation.
3. This foundation is light and offers high coverage. It comes in a tube, but feels like a whipped cream. Physician's Formula Youthful Wear is one of my cheap and cheerful foundations hands down! Oh and did I mention, easy to apply and comes with a brush too!?
4. Laura Mercier - I love you! This little trio product hides blemishes, dark circles and even gives you a pot of powder to set everything so there are no tell-tale signs that you even had anything to hide in the first place! I've been using this pot for years!
5. Mineral Veil with SPF is what I wore on the beach during my recent trip to Mexico - yes to the beach!! It's a finishing product that you can wear alone or overtop of your foundation. It has an SPF factor and I use it overtop of my sunscreen when I am on vacation. It's a must-have for me to pack along on any trip or on a regular school run day!
Have a look at one of my TV appearance to learn more tips on how to protect your skin during the cold winter months!