Like most people, I am shocked that we are in the month of December! Where did 2013 go!!???
When I looked at the calendar last week I realized that this time last year I was getting ready to launch l.i.d. and was anxious about putting myself out there for everyone to see!
On 12-12-12 I pushed the publish button, shared to my few lonely fans on Facebook and prayed that someone would like what I shared.
Fast forward 12 months and I can honestly say I’ve used a few too many F-bombs, cried about not being able to do a simple task in Illustrator, felt elated when a design worked out the way I had hoped or better, and with each comment on this little blog of mine and art shop, I felt my heart swell, my shoulders straighten and my hope grow.
I’m thankful everyday that I can live a life that I design. From writing and sharing what is authentically me, to creating a piece of art that makes someone’s life a little more beautiful. It hasn’t all been easy, I can guarantee you of that, but I have felt more gratitude in these last 12 months than I ever have in my entire life.
So the only way I know how to celebrate this incredible milestone is to say a big thank you to everyone who takes time to read my posts, shop the art shop and comment or send me private messages. You ROCK!!
I’ve gathered 12 little gifts for 1 lucky winner to be announced on 12-12-13!!!
What’s included in this giveaway you ask?!
1. Chocolate of course!!!
2. & 3. Fun pack of gum and story book
4. Green tea for those chill moments
5. A pack of 5 assorted blank cards from the shop
6. Handmade clay ring/trinket bowl (this beauty is one of a kind & hand made by moi!)
7. Really nice hand cream for dry these winter months
8. A fun pouch to keep your cha-ching in
9. For those @#$% moments when you just need to feel fresh (they’re a hoot too!!)
10. A recycled cross-body clutch (very enviro-friendly-conscious)
11. A gold embellished 2014 Daytimer to help you stay on track while you plan a life that you design!
12. And because I can’t live without my many stylus pens, a pack of two!! One for you and one to share – maybe!
Entering is easy!!
Simple subscribe to l.i.d.
then comment below with what is at the top of your Christmas Wish List!
The top of my Christmas Wish List this year is for 2014 to be a calmer, slower paced year!!
Thank you for your support over this last year and I hope to keep delivering to you interesting posts, inspiration and beauty!!